2. Take a Danube cruise for beautiful panoramic views of Buda and Pest.
3. Enjoy a performance at the world famous Budapest Opera House.
4. Shop with locals or try some traditional Hungarian food at Central Market Hall.
5. Take a dip and relax in one of Budapest's famous baths.
6. Walk across Chain Bridge, the first bridge to connect Buda and Pest.
7. Visit Hungary's Parliament Building, see the amazing architecture and the Hungarian Crown Jewels.
8. Take a stroll on Andrássy Avenue to Heroes' Square and you'll understand why Budapest is often called the Paris of the East.
9. Try an authentic Hungarian dish paired with vintage Hungarian wine. Best enjoyed at one these award winning Budapest restaurants.
10. Window shop and people watch on Váci utca (grab a coffee but look elsewhere for restaurants).